Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help
Amateur Angel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay yet again I have forgot the name of a fanfic and need a little helps. I don't remeber what happpens in the beginning thus the reason I want to read it again. Well it ends wiht Sesshomaru discovering he has to kids a boy and a girl with Kagome and Kagome hid their auras from him. Please please help I have this werid nagging feeling until I get to read it again and rememeber all the details.

Please and Thank-you

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
Well, that honestly sounds like a lot of different fics. Is it Deception by JosieKnox? (Even if it isn't, you might want to consider reading it. It's very good!)

Also, if that isn't the one you're looking for, any other details would help. As I mentioned before, there are a large number of fics I have read with a similar premise.

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Help 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
oh my this could be a few fics, There's a very common Mate/rape theme/plot device in use for SK, often times with these mate/rape themes, kagome's not at all stable, and some times Sesshomaru is more then violent. B/c of this she often hides the kids away from him until they are say 4 or 5 years old youkai/hanyou wise.

Perhaps is the fic your looking for one of these? I know iv'e read more then a hand full like this.

This one is similar to your descriptions, but kagome doesnt just hide them, it's more like she leaves and doesnt know she's preggy until after shes on her side of the well:

In Heat » by Teensie-sama www.fanfiction.net/s/4594954/1/In_Heat
His beast overpowers his will to refrain from taking her and marking her. His decision, to kill her, fills him with regret he cannot fathom. Did he really love her after all? Ses/Kags. R&R Thanks! rated R LEMONS XXX
Inuyasha - Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,429 - Reviews: 439 - Updated: 4-26-10 - Published: 10-14-08 - Kagome/Sesshomaru - Complete

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Amateur Angel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
oh there is this scence where (she has twins I think a boy and a girl)the boy become sick and I think he actually almost dies but she goes to the other side of the well and goes to the edo shrine and he gets better

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Help 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
sugar0o wrote:
In Heat » by Teensie-sama www.fanfiction.net/s/4594954/1/In_Heat
His beast overpowers his will to refrain from taking her and marking her. His decision, to kill her, fills him with regret he cannot fathom. Did he really love her after all? Ses/Kags. R&R Thanks! rated R LEMONS XXX
Inuyasha - Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,429 - Reviews: 439 - Updated: 4-26-10 - Published: 10-14-08 - Kagome/Sesshomaru - Complete
Starstruck Youaki wrote:
oh there is this scence where (she has twins I think a boy and a girl)the boy become sick and I think he actually almost dies but she goes to the other side of the well and goes to the edo shrine and he gets better This MIGHT be the fic your looking for, did you check? The son does get sick on her side of the well and they come back.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.