Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just a warning(?)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Just a warning(?)
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Just a warning(?) 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 23
Hey,

So because I know that A/N chapters aren't allowed on this site, I thought I'd post something here.

For those reading my only active story on here 'Unexpected', I wanted to warn everyone that it will not be updated for awhile. The reason being that right now I am dealing with a lot of personal issues and have been rather depressed because of it. For this reason, I have not had any motivation to write, which is kind of bad since writing for my stories use to be a sort of therapy for me. Right now I'm kind of at loss. But I'm hoping that I will be able to update the story in a month at the least, but It all depends on how everything goes or what happens next.

I have the next four chapters mapped out already, so all I have to do is write them out. I will try and spend about an hour every day to work on this story so when I do update it, it will be a multiple chapter update.

I really apologize for doing this, as I usually don't like to. But any chapter I will manage to write right now will not be that good. Sorry again, thank you to those who have read the story thus far and I hope you all stay with me until I'm able to update.

Take care!

Also I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I couldn't think of where else to place it. That's also why the (?) is in the title, I didn't know if the warning part was the best word to use ^^;

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/08 20:51 By PRVN.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Just a warning(?) 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
Do not worry. We all get the crazy hectic life at our door at times. Your readers will understand and patiently wait for your life to become calm again. ^.^

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Just a warning(update) 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 23
I did not want to make another thread for an A/N forum post for the same story So I thought I would update this one though this particular update really has nothing to do with the first post :/

As I mentioned in a previous thread, my laptop was dying a lot(overheating) so almost two weeks ago I took it into where I got it to have them look at it. They said I would have it back in a week because the inside was just dirty so they had to clean it. Well, when the week passed and the day was almost over and I still hadn't heard from them I called them up and they told me it would be another week(this upcoming Tuesday) before I got it back because the battery and another part on it where bad so they were replacing it. This kind of sucks, because I have been motivated to write but had no way to do so(the only computers in my house are the one in my younger siblings room, this sibling does not like to share. There is another one in my old brothers room, which I am using right now) But I cannot use either of these for writing because generally it takes me awhile to write(and if I start a chapter I have to finish it that day or it bugs the crap out of me )

I don't know for sure if I will get my laptop back this Tuesday, so I just wanted to warn the readers of 'Unexpected' that it may be a week or two before I am able to update. I also wanted to say this:

Because I don't like leaving a story at a suspenseful/depressing moment, the next chapter will be long and it will get out of the moment the story is at now. The next chapter will have a lot of events, however after that chapter is finished and posted there will not be an update on the story for awhile. The reason being that I want to finish the story completely and then post the chapters when I have them all done.

After this story is done I will be taking a break from fanfiction, mainly to work on my own original story. But, even when I am on my 'break' I will still most likely come and bug you guys from time to time with my opinions XD.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.