Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Bound By Blood REaders
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Bound By Blood REaders
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Bound By Blood REaders 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Okay I know I have a very small group of very loyal readers (R0o you are my best reviewer and I love you for it!!) I wanted to ask you guys first and see if I can get a few new people to check out my Story and baby.

I have been thinking of pulling it to rewrite it but I don't want to be tar and feather for doing this. This is why I'm asking for some input from my loyal readers. And of course any new ones I may get.

Here is the link and summery of my first story: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/739/1
Fleeing from her past can Kagome find a new path with help from Sesshoumaru; or will the blood from her past return and ruin her chance at a new life and love.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Bound By Blood Readers 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
i like it, no matter what as is, if you want to pull it down that's fine, it's your fic ^_^ i just wanted to see where you were going with it b/c it was an interesting idea, modern demon kagome doesnt happen very often. nor with the revolutionary like background you had going on there. so it's up to you, i will still follow.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/25 22:46 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Bound By Blood Readers 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Thanks R0o, I guess I'm just letting my doubts get to me right now cause I haven't updated in so long. I do have the next chapter almost all done. I guess I'm worried about mixing modern with some of the old but I should be posting the next chapter soon.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.