Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Potential -Most Likely to Happen Hiatus;
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Potential -Most Likely to Happen Hiatus;
Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Potential -Most Likely to Happen Hiatus; 12 Years ago Karma: 38
If you follow my other works then you may know that I have fifty stories or so on FF.Net >->;; I really, really want to reconstruct my other stuff. I have been doing this slowly but surely. Kagome x Sesshoumaru takes a lot of my time and I love the pairing but my real love lies in Kagome x Inu no Taisho [Touga] and Kagome x Yusuke Urameshi [YYH boys in general].

I have no idea how long I'll be gone if I go - maybe a month or two but this will give me time to concentrate and actually finish up [read attempt] all my other crap. I have NOTHING complete and my writing is abandoned mostly because my writing style changed so vastly so over the years that I would get frustrated and abandon my babies for a time. I want to pick the rest up <3

The only story that I will provide an update for will probably be A Demon Lord's Cry because that is my brain baby and I can't go without updating it because people come after me with pitch forks. It's scary. Some of them have my cell and know where I live so yeah - >->;; it HAS to be updated under the threat of death. Just letting you guys! Kisses! <3 I'll be back by September if I go or sooner!

If you want to keep up with me:

Kagome Yuki Niwa Fanpage: Updates on ALL stories
A Demon Lord's Cry Fanpage: Updates on JUST ADLC

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/25 23:17 By Kagome Yuki Niwa.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Samuel Lozano
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Potential -Most Likely to Happen Hiatus; 12 Years ago Karma: 0
i was more like thinking how people have taken zombies and how they are possibly going to take the world over, more seriously and thinking of how they are to work within tracks, that just goes with how creative people could get with things that they really are passionate about.

Or better yet, something that would let them perform and be more up in arms with it, just like that.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.