Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Artist, Teacher, or Student Deals
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Artist, Teacher, or Student Deals
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Artist, Teacher, or Student Deals 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
Okay i figured that i would make this thread mostly for those out there that make art, are teachers and need help with supplies or if your just a student and have low funds to buy nifty art or supply stuff. Feel free to help when you see something, and add it to the list. Give a review if you can so others know what they are getting into if they can't open it for a test drive.

So This week, sales ending Jan 12th staples ad, (at least in my market area) Staples has papermate FLAIR pen's on sale for $5.00 for a 12pk, mixed colors:

I being the art child i am was all 0o0o0o. These pen's are poris marker pens, and they write in what looks to be a 0.5 or possibly a 0.7 size. The colors are bold, and very pretty. With classic colors, such as red/blue/black, they also have 2 different purples, 2 different greens, 2 different pinks, another lighter blue, a bold orange, and yellow that is not like BLIND ME YELLOW, and i really like them. They are not water proof and would not be suitable to use with other markers, but they would be decent to write with, or sketch with. I for one am not upset at the buy, normally they are about $10.99 (their ad says reg. price is $16.~~+), so it was basically 50% - 66% off. This is the cost Without the rewards, if you have those.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/08 13:09 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Artist, Teacher, or Student Deals 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
Need paper? Michael's has sales this week:
3 for the price of 1! Strathmore® 300 Series Yellow Artist Paper Pads
Reg. $4.49 - $24.99 weeklyad.michaels.com/stores/9188/departments/75?promotionCode=Michaels-140406

LOWEST PRICE of the SEASON, GET 3 FOR THE PRICE OF 1*
26 STYLES
Excludes Strathmore® 300 series 3-pk assorted value paper pads. *No coupons or additional discounts can be applied. Each item is discounted 67% off regular price. Excludes clearance

also buying markers?

Prismacolor®, Copic® & Montana Open Stock Art Markers
Buy Two Get One FREE! Reg. $3.79 - $9.99
weeklyad.michaels.com/stores/9188/departments/3?promotionCode=Michaels-140406

Buy two items at regular price & get the third of equal or lesser value free. Excludes clearance.

There's also a 50% off coupon on the app, for a single item!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/06 15:47 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.