Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
[o] Are Dokugasonas still a thing?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: [o] Are Dokugasonas still a thing?
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
[o] Are Dokugasonas still a thing? 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 19
Hello, everyone, Kairou here! Since I redid my avatar / dokugasona, I thought I would open up another thread offering art of your dokugasonas if you’re interested. It’s a good way for me to practice and relieve some stress. They are going to look similar to my current avatar. The chibis are a bit experimental and while they will be colored, I can't promise I'll shade them... We'll see...

Rules / Things to Know ( please read before requesting )
  • Before requesting, please leave a positive review on a relatively recent fanfic / fanart here at Dokuga ( or just make sure the author / artist is still active ). Reviews must be at least two sentences beyond just, “Good job. Thanks for sharing.” Review must be made for this so please add a " ~ " somewhere in the review.
  • Basic art rules apply:

• Do not remove my signature.

• You are allowed to use them as icons, banners, et cetera on other sites but please credit me when you do so.

• You may only repost my art on personal galleries (eg. Toyhouse, DeviantART Stash)
  • Please remember that this is a request. Not a commission. Artistic freedom is a must. Don't send me too-specific requests.
  • If you do not have an existing Dokugasona, please link me to a lot of pictures / art references. Long descriptions will most likely be ignored; these are my stress relievers so I would rather not stress myself out over them. Sorry -_-

Request Form

Code:

[b]References:[/b]
[b]Expression:[/b] Simple expressions. One or two words only, please.
[b]Hexagon Color:[/b]
[b]Review:[/b]

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/10/22 02:30 By Kairou Watoshimi.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.