Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help with my Doujinshi
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help with my Doujinshi
Rinku
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help with my Doujinshi 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Hello everyone!

I have created a doujinshi (it'll only be a few chapters) and have drawn, outlined, shaded and textured all the pages and written the dialogue. However, I really suck at putting together manga pages.

Can someone please put together all the images as manga pages?

Everything is ready to go and just needs to be put together nicely. The images flow, are numbered and titled so it wouldn't be hard - I just have no idea how to put the omages together on the pages in a photo editor.

Whoever does this, I will create a fanart or fanfiction of their choice - whatever you want as recompense.

All I ask is that the person who puts this together makes sure to keep it true manga-style; from right to left reading, the images left as they are and not damaged in any way (do not shrink the images manually - you'll lose the textures I worked so hard on creating DX).

If it helps, I can even draw the page outline that way you can format them as I want them. I will make sure this is worth your while!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.