Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Error when posting...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Error when posting...
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Error when posting... 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
If I copy/paste the following post into the comment box
Beyond Broken Reviews
Six years since she first fell down the well, five since she wished Kikyou back to life. She craves touch and intimacy, she craves to hear her name on the lips of a man. Rated MA for Language.
Rating: MA *ok, it won't even let me post it complete here.*
By Knight of Disorder just read it the other day... again. A very good read. Rated MA

I get a very strange error message. It shows the page without any images and only shows the tables with their variables and values. I've had this happen one or two other times, but disregarded it. The only way I could get it to post is if I did this.
Beyond Broken Reviews
Six years since she first fell down the well, five since she wished Kikyou back to life. She craves touch and intimacy, she craves to hear her name on the lips of a man. Rated MA for Language.
Rating: MA
By Knight of Disorder just read it the other day... again. A very good read. Rated MA

Took out the numbers, and it worked.... odd. Just thought I'd tell you.

Edit: It won't even let me post it here completely. I was trying to copy/paste the description, including rating and numbers.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Error when posting... 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 53
It's because of characters that's used. The displayed character can't be stored in the database, so a direct copy/paste fails.

So the '-' that really looks like a normal dash isn't one. Delete them from the paste, and re-add, then it should be fine.

-J

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Error when posting... 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 56
Interesting. M'kay. Thanks!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.