Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My Story [solved]
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My Story [solved]
OnyxIvyStone
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My Story [solved] 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 5
So I was posting Pale Morrigain, and it was all up and pretty and then the site said that my profile wasn't there. I figured it was a minor glitch in the updating, so I went away and came back. Now Pale Morrigain is gone, but my profile is back. I'm not sure what's wrong. Can you all help?
Thanks.
~Ivy

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/05/06 20:32 By Miss_Kagura.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My Story 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 51
Yikes.

Well, crap.

Our webhosting company decided to move us to a newer server for better performance (the old one was having technical issues and we didn't want any downtime from it), and we managed to get it done without having to take the site offline.

I'm really sorry. You must have posted in the 2hour-ish window when the transition was made. That said, I don't have database entries for your story, but I have the story text. I've recovered the chapters, but unfortunately I don't have any backup of the summary and story properties.

I read and loved this story on ff.net (it's actually in my bookmarks), so I temporarily added that summary and properties so your story doesn't miss them in between now and when you get a chance to change them.

Again, really sorry.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
OnyxIvyStone
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My Story 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 5
It's all good. I can't thank you enough for reposting it for me and especially so quickly. Also, really glad you are enjoying the story.
*chuckles* Kinda figures that I'd post during the one time that it wouldn't have taken. Sounds like my luck.
In any case, be well.
~Ivy

Logged Logged
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My Story 15 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 51
No problem. It's the least we could do considering what happened. Your story is a great addition to the site!

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.